Question

Added inventory planning setting later to the item class is not showing in the item profile.

• 9 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!

When I’m setting up the Item class, I have mentioned inventory planning method as none. But now I want to add replenishment to the items hence given planning method of the item class as Inventory Replenishment. 

But this change does not replicate in the stock item hence I have to re-enter the item class to the stock item. By doing this my already given information to the item get changes, and also, we are changing item class defaults at the item level hence cannot update the item class. 

Is there any way I can set up replenishment or take replenishment to the item level?

Best Regards 

Amanda 

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

I understand you want to update Stock Items to include recent changes in the Item Class, without resetting all Stock Item fields to match the Item Class.

Stock Item settings, such as Replenishment and Planning Settings may be updated “after-the-fact,” without changing the Item Class, using Import Scenarios. Below example updates tax settings on existing items, independent of Item Class Settings:

Another way to Mass Update item settings is with Generic Inquiries.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved