Question

Invalid Client while generating the Access Token using Authorization Code Flow using Postman in Acumatica

• 4 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I've been trying to generate my access token in the Acumatcia platform using the Authorization code flow but i am unable to generate it as it is raising me an error invalid client i have also tried the Resource owner password flow but still it is giving me the same error invalid client. I have generated the access code but when i am using that access code in authorization flow it is giving me an error . 
I have followed all the steps as told in their Acumatica Integration guide and made an client application in the acumatica , generated the client id and client secret. 

Here i am using the post request to send in the request and is using the redirect uri of the postman only. 

By using the GET method i have generated the Authorization Code and was successful in it.

Can anyone help me to resolve the issue of invalid client ?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

You need to use HTTPS for your requests. See https://help.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=84e7f6c6-3b0f-4526-a1aa-343e39aeebfe

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved