Solved

Adding a second statement in Acumatica

• 22 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone.

Is it possible for me to add a second statement in Acumatica? The first statement type would be the open statements. The second would be the balance brought forward. The open balance statement would be the default. I would then want to be able to generate a second balance brought forward statement and send both to the customer.

Any ideas on how I could set this up?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 January 2024, 21:58

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

I think it might be possible to produce two statement types with report customization.

It appears both Statement Types (Open Item and Balance Forward) are built into one Acumatica report using Visibility settings to control which sections of the report print for each customer. Acumatica’s 1 report contains all the logic and fields needed to produce either type.

If the report itself is customized, removing the logic that chooses one statement type, re-arranging the report to have two statement styles printing separately, it could be possible to provide your customer with both types of Statements,.   After the report is customized and saved as a new name, and carefully tested, the new custom statement can be connected to the Mailings tab of the customer who requests both statement types:

Many things are possible with customization. I recommend that you discuss the possibilities with your Acumatica partner or a professional report writer.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved