Solved

Workflow action dont change the state.

• 21 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I'm having an issue with my workflow (FS300200). What I want to add is another button to pause the appointment. I added an action with the same field as the pauseAppointement.

Then added a new workflow that inherit from the default workflow page and added a transition in “In process” to change state to Paused. The field to update are the same as Pause.

Only difference between the 2 actions is that i call a Dialog Box when the button is click.

I have 2 behaviors from this : 

1- If i active the action in “In process > Action” the button will never show event with or without duplicate on toolbar or a true to his visible properties.

2- If i remove active from action in “In process > Action” the button shows, and do everything that i want but the change of state.

What i want is that my button is show on the page and after i finish with the dialog box the state change to pause.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by FLAVOIE 22 February 2024, 16:49

View original

2 replies

Resolve.

With the documentation of course W150, I learn that you can see the workflow use by the page. It was the unmodified one. Juggling with the unpublished and publish its finally uses the correct workflow.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @FLAVOIE!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved