Solved

Show Total Line Show Pages Nbr - Calculate Depreciation FA502000

• 19 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi expert.

I want Show Total Line Show Pages Nbr - Calculate Depreciation FA502000 (same in Sale Orders Screen). 

Can you help me? Very thank everyone.

Reference topic: Same topic

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 21 April 2023, 07:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @thanhaim  I’m unable to figure it out that you are indicating the same functionality as Sales Order.

Can you please provide the screenshot from the Sales Order screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Naveen Boga Thanhaim wants to see the page count and record count on non-GI grids that basically Acumatica out-of-box doesn’t support it. Also, he is referring to the “Edit Generic Inquiry” button under Customization for GI Grids which is available only for GI-type grids. SO Primary List is a GI so it can be customized using GI designer and also provides the page count / record count at the bottom of the grid. this is exactly the same as this post but just a different screen. 

The short answer is I do not believe there is an easy way for it unless you have a trick in your sleeve.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes. I very thank @Naveen Boga and @aaghaei for your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved