Solved

Show Total Line Show Pages Nbr - Convert Purchases to Assets FA504500

• 15 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi expert.

I want Show Total Line Show Pages Nbr - Convert Purchases to Assets FA504500 (same in Sale Orders Screen)

Can you help me? Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 15 April 2023, 17:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Record Count and PN are only available in GI type grids. The standard data entry grids do not have this feature out of the box.

Assuming you have the customizer role permission if on the top right corner of any given screen click on CUSTOMIZATION and you see Edit Generic Inquiry, it is a GI screen and will have RC and PN otherwise it won't have it and I don’t believe even you can add with a simple customization.

Over two years ago I submitted a ticket to Acumatica on this but have yet to hear back 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge

Oh. Many thank @aaghaei . I’m admin and I not see Edit Generic Inquiry In this screen FA504500, so can’t I custom show total line?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No problem, You will need Customizer Role for this purpose but note if you have this role and still for a given grid you do not see CUSTOMIZATION and Edit Generic Inquiry, then that grid is not a GI grid and the one you are pointing is one of those non-GI grids.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved