Solved

Project attributes rest API

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does anybody can me help with project attributes? I am triyng to sync it throw the API, but I always get errors with it. It seems I do something wrong…

And on this screenshots my json and response with error from API, it is just one of examples, I tried use only one required attribute field, result is the same.

List of my attribute values:

There are Attributes in the API swagger definition for Project. I also tryed extend endpoint and populate attribute fields - but it seems this is another fields because according the screenshot above I can use only one item, not collection with it

What I missed in my json request to the server? Or it can’t work with API?

icon

Best answer by AndrewMuzalov 16 February 2023, 16:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve got the solution. So I don’t need to add any new fields to endpoint - I used Project field “Attributes”.

Error happened because project template that we are using. These fields are ruquired for job, so I just added defaul values to the template and during the save default values change to current values. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @AndrewMuzalov !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved