Question

Is there a way to add some custom buttons to the Generic Inquiry page?

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

You can add buttons from the screen the Generic Inquiry represent (entry screen) to the the GI. This allows for mass-processing of the data displayed.  

To add a button;

Edit the Generic Inquiry.

Under the tab “Entry Point”

You can select “Enable Mass Actions on Records” 

A tab “Mass Actions” will display.

You can now add from many of the actions available on the “Payment and Applications” screen.

Is this what you were looking for?

@yhartman Thank you very much for your help. I can select most of the Actions here, but I can't seem to find my customized Action.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

To have the button show in the “Mass Action” menu it must be place into a category. It also seems that this only works for Graph actions as opposed to workflow actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @yhartman https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74138939/how-to-add-a-custom-mass-action-button-to-a-gi-in-acumatica

As per my knowledge, we can customize the Generic Inquiries.

Instead, you can enable the Mass Actions from the Entry Point tab. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 1

Good day, 

We're struggling to enable the Mass Actions from the Entry Point tab.

Enabling it seems to be unavailable. Is there a reason that this might happen and/or an additional configuration we should set? 

Kind regards, 
Alecia

Badge +11

@Alecia - You need to specify an Entry Point screen first on the Entry Point tab.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved