Solved

Error CS Form

• 12 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I get the following error when created a Sales Order and not sure how to resolve this. 

“An error occurred during processing of the field InventoryID: Invalid mask specified in segment 1 for Combine Sales Sub. From..”

Can you, please, help

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 February 2024, 11:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

not a lot to go on here, but guessing that the you have a Sub Account specified in your object definition for SOLine and that Sub Account reference has an issue.

I would really need to see how you are setting things and what values you are sending through.

Thank you . No “subaccount”. I did try to use “Customization” to add a field to the Invoice FORMin Test and the problem occured in Production. I am guessing both are related. Not sure how to revert back to original.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @AFILIPOVA 

Can you share the screenshots of the settings of the Order Type you created? I think if we see that, we could help you more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AFILIPOVA  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AFILIPOVA

Please review below article 

https://community.acumatica.com/crm%2D175/an%2Derror%2Doccurred%2Dduring%2Dprocessing%2Dof%2Dthe%2Dfield%2Dinventoryid%2Dfor%2Dartran%2D15849

Badge +18

Hello,

Kandy is correct - Sales Order “Combine Subaccount from” settings can be found in Order Types screen.  Press F3 on the subaccount wildcard field ( fn+f3  if using a Mac) to see the list of choices.

Then go to the source of your Combine Subaccount From entity and see how it is set.

For example, IIII-IIII means ‘get the subaccount from the item’. In this case, look at the GL Accounts tab of the Stock or Non-Stock Item that you are using for testing. Is the Sales Sub populated correctly?

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved