Solved

How Do Online Payments in Customer Portal

• 2 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

Could please give me an idea regarding how do online payments in customer portal.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 3 April 2023, 07:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @nawanjanahansamali50 

Please refer to the following thread. There is no out of the box solution yet, hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @nawanjanahansamali50, you can find more about our Portal Payment customization by following the link below.

Hi @Omar Ghazi @vkumar  - was wondering if you had any feedback on the feasibility of customizing the Payments screen in the portal to add a scheduler to allow end-users to schedule payments as desired? Let me know if I should post this as an idea, etc. Thank you in advance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Omar Ghazi @vkumar  - was wondering if you had any feedback on the feasibility of customizing the Payments screen in the portal to add a scheduler to allow end-users to schedule payments as desired? Let me know if I should post this as an idea, etc. Thank you in advance. 

Hi @cwalton62  I think you should post this as an idea as it is not current functionality but would be a great feature!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank You All.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved