Solved

Automatically close case on 'pending customer' status

• 25 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I followed this tutorial to set up automatically closing a case on pending customer status after 10 days. 

Implement Business Event 3: Trigger by Schedule with Record Change

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/technical-tuesday-use-business-events-acumatica-automate-processes/

However I noticed the Automation Steps is no longer supported for the Cases screen. Is this tutorial still relevant? Are there any workarounds?

This screenshot is from the article

This is the warning I’m seeing on 2023R1

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 30 October 2023, 11:30

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mle45 

We have same Business event in ACUMATICA comes as default, Did you get chance to review it.

I have Update for your info

Userlevel 2
Badge

@manikantad18 Thank you for the suggestion. 

I checked the business event and it only send an email notification alert. I was hoping to set it up so that the case would automatically change the status from ‘Pending Customer’ to ‘Closed’ after 10 days. Is it possible? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mle45 

Please add an Import scenario to Update the case status,

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

I added an Import Scenario (following the tutorial), but it’s not working yet. Must have missing something. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mle45 

Here is the Import scenario 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Mle45 - Did you resolve this issue?  If not, please reach out to me via Private Message here. 

Cheers,

Jin

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved