Solved

Visual project planning board in the Acumatica Construction Edition?

• 30 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi:

Is there in the Acumatica Construction project management module a project planning and status board where one sees in calendar/Gantt format all the projects, and where one can schedule a new project using drag and drop? Somewhat similar as in Field Services edition or now in Acumatica Manufacturing Edition -Advanced Planning and Scheduling - Visual graphic.

This is so basic to project management.

I hope that SmartSheet has it. I have to check it out.

Or does Procore have it?

I appreciate your help.

Toon Six

ToonSix@intercs.com

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 12 October 2021, 17:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@toonsix  There is not a calendar at this time.  Please add this to the Ideas section so others can vote on it.

Userlevel 1

@toonsix scheduling software is definitely unique to each client.  Assginar handles this well.  We also recommend utilizing project Tasks / Activities for scheduling items as it has due dates and reminders and you can setup business events.  We have a customization to mass update tasks on a project to achieve simple scheduling.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@toonsix, did you added it to Idea? I have the same request!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Here is an existing idea; 

Some current options include:  Smartsheet & Assignar (outside of MS Project, MS Excel, etc.).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved