Solved

URL to Drive Default Values of CRActivity

• 17 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to give a link in a GI whereby I could put in dynamic fields to automatically populate the initial fields of the Activity based on the line in the GI.  For Example, if the GI Line references Task 001 of a Project, then I would have a hyperlink to create a new activity and when the activity window pops up, it would already have Task 001 from the Project populated.  Then I’d like to do the same thing with Task Owner, Cost Code, Project, Activity Type, etc.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 17 November 2022, 21:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @APistorius! Unfortunately this level of request will require a customization and most likely a custom screen.

Actually, now that I think about it, have you tried setting navigation parameters for one of the fields to the CRActivity screen?

It would only work with one field at a time, so if you were wanting to click one thing and have multiple parts of the GI line populate the new activity, this would require a customization

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved