Solved

PXSelector not filterting

• 24 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Team,

PXSelector not filtering code value .

For Ex, If PXSelector Code is have text value as “Main” for two records means if select the 2nd item always it is saving 1st item.

Regards,

Sakthi

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 March 2024, 13:28

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Are you using Equipment Management?  (I don’t have a demo environment containing Equipment Management, in order to test out my ideas and read the Help.) 

The list of Locations in your screenshot looks like Warehouse Locations.

1. When you open the Warehouses where you are trying to transfer To or From, do you see MAIN Location listed twice, once with description and again without a description?
  2. Does it help to populate the default Receiving Location in the target warehouse where you are moving the Equipment to?

If you see two MAIN locations… can you Delete one of them?  Or change the ID of the duplicate:

I double-clicked on Location ID and was able to change the ID of my warehouse Location from MAIN to MAIN2. 

Your Locations are labeled “Project Locations”. If these Locations are not Warehouse locations, what kind of Locations are shown?  Are they Project Addresses?  Does it help to populate the blank description on your first MAIN Location?

Last, if your screen is customized, please temporarily un-publish customizations and let us know if the Transfer screen has the same behavior with customizations temporarily unpublished. Customizations need to be ruled out as a cause for the problem.

I hope one of these ideas helps you!

Laura

Dear Laura,

I don’t want to change the LocationID, Is it possible to both ID as MAIN.

Regards,

Sakthi

Badge +18

Hello,

I think the answer is No. If you want the Locations to work properly and be understood by the Users, each Location ID within a warehouse needs to be unique. 

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved