Solved

Project - Uploading Schedule of Value Description and Values

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Is there a way of uploading my Project schedule of Value AIA g703 “Description and Value” Instead of adding each line item one by one?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 April 2024, 22:17

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Schedule of Values may be imported from Excel one project at a time using Load from File button.

Schedule of Values may be imported for many projects at once using Integration →  Import Scenarios.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Thank you Laura, So since my Schedule of Value is different format. Should I just go to Project Revenue Budget, and export to excel then add my info form my Schedule of Value correct. Is this the best way?

Badge +18

Hello @gracef ,

I think the easiest way to plan the Excel File layout is to export directly from Project Revenue Budget tab, yes.  Then populate your sheet, for each project.

Import from File will import the first tab of an Excel file to your project.

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 2

Perfect Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved