Solved

Outlook plugin windows 11 not showing up.

• 16 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

when windows 11 updated,  the outlook plugin is no longer visible.   Tried to reinstall and still nothing.   

icon

Best answer by Andy Smith 20 March 2022, 19:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am assuming you are referring to the outlook Add-in. Can you please create a support case so our team can look into it?

BTW, are you seeing the Acumatica add-in logo in the top Menu bar? And can you also double check that the add-in

Thanks

Userlevel 1

We have a ticket it in with Acumatica.

The logo is there in classic menu but it is grayed out.   Update is in the ticket.

Userlevel 1

Did you select an email first? Add-in is greyed out if you don’t have an email selected and in view in the reading pane. Can you check and let us know? Thanks

Userlevel 1

It is not there when I send an email or open an email.    As an FYI,  my salesforce does the same thing if it helps.  Goto meeting addin still works.

Userlevel 3
Badge

If you’re seeing the Acumatica logo but greyed out, this may not be the same issue I had. I could not see the Acumatica add-in at all in Outlook.   Providing the fix in case it is helpful.   

The cause was a privacy setting in my Office 365 account.  I had to enable the Optional Connected Experiences setting via these steps:

1. In any Office app, click File
  2. At the bottom left, click Office Account
  3. On the resulting screen click Manage Settings.
  4. Check the “Turn on optional connected experiences” box
  5. Restart all Office apps.  Acumatica add-in appeared when I reopened Outlook.
Userlevel 1

Thank you,

Many people will be happy.  

Mine was already checked.   I unchecked it and restarted.  I uninstalled the addin.   

I checked it again and restarted.

I reinstalled the addin and now I have it.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved