Solved

Cant find Specific Lot/ Serial Number

• 17 August 2022
  • 5 replies

When I create SO I can select a specific Lot/ Serial Number but I check stock that item with lot is still there

I got this issue for all items with check lot on set and only when I link with the project.

Please see our setup for the project as below:

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 26 August 2022, 15:43

View original

5 replies

Badge +1

Hello @chidao. What version of Acumatica do you have? Am I understand correct, that you have customization(s) for SO301000 screen published in the system? 

Hi @Julia Lukina, I use Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R2. There is no Customization Project for SO301000 Screen

I got this issue after I set up Construction Project - Cost & Budget Level by Task & Item Level

Below is our current process, please advise if you see anything wrong:

1. Create Project - set up Cost & Budget Level by Task & Item Level, add Item into Cost & Budget Tab
  2. Add Project PO on PO Screen
  3. Receipt PO on Purchase Receipt Screen with Warehouse, Location has been linked to that Project
  4. Create SO and Shipment and link with the same Project, Warehouse, and Location.

Thanks for your advise!

Badge +1

Hello @chidao. thank you for the details. 

Could you please:

1. Inspect element Lot/Serial Nbr column n the Details tab of the Sales Order (SO301000) screen and show me Element Properties?
  2. try Line Details dialog box for the line you need Lot/Serial to be selected. 

Hi @Julia Lukina Kindly review my screen shot as below:

1. Element Properties
  1. I have opened but it doesn't show
screenshot line details

Badge +1

Hi @chidao , I can see you have Qty = 0 on the SO, so this is okay that your Line Dialog box is empty. You can do the following: 

• add line in Line Details dialog box (using “+” button) put Quantity and try to select Lot/Serial Nbr. 

OR

• add Qty on SO line first and then open Line Details for choosing Lot/Serial Nbr.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved