Solved

Blueprint Annotations (Feature of 2022R2)

• 26 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello, I saw that there was during the presentation of the 2022R2 a point which is in development: Blueprint annotations. Does anyone have any details on this? This is a feature I was waiting for
Thanks

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 26 September 2022, 21:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@raphrf,

This feature currently exists with the PDF Annotator Tool as a side panel for Projects. Here is a link to a demo video.

You can add this as a customization. Here is a link to the customization steps:

The 2022R2 Feature is for the ability to do this from the Mobile app and drawing logs. 

Regards,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@raphrf,

This feature currently exists with the PDF Annotator Tool as a side panel for Projects. Here is a link to a demo video.

You can add this as a customization. Here is a link to the customization steps:

The 2022R2 Feature is for the ability to do this from the Mobile app and drawing logs. 

Regards,

Mike Gillum

Yes I know the PDF Annotator, but our target is to use the Mobile app/drawing log.

Do you have some info about that?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@raphrf 

The 2022 R2 enhancements are being released via a “managed release” process.  Currently, it is compatible with Android devices only.

The changes are tied into Construction Project Management, Drawing Logs.  The user will also be able to tag the annotation and associate with a Project Issue or Request for Information.

If you are interested in discussing the “Managed Release”, please reach out to myself (Joel Hoffman, joel.hoffman@acumatica.com) and @thomasmartin48 (Tom Martin, thomas.martin@acumatica.com).

Thank You.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@raphrf

The 2022 R2 enhancements are being released via a “managed release” process.  Currently, it is compatible with Android devices only.

The changes are tied into Construction Project Management, Drawing Logs.  The user will also be able to tag the annotation and associate with a Project Issue or Request for Information.

If you are interested in discussing the “Managed Release”, please reach out to myself (Joel Hoffman, joel.hoffman@acumatica.com) and @thomasmartin48 (Tom Martin, thomas.martin@acumatica.com).

Thank You.

Hi Joel, I sended you an email with some examples.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@joelhoffman

Do you have news about this feature? Did you receive my last email?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @raphrf ,

We are still treating this within our “managed” release process.  I’ve responded to your email with some next steps.

Thanks.

cc: @thomasmartin48 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@joelhoffman could we have an update? Could I have a preview of the feature? This feature is really important for us.

Thanks again 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@joelhoffman could we have an update? Could I have a preview of the feature? This feature is really important for us.

Thanks again 

Hi @raphrf , I am working with the engineering team to confirm requirements to setup a demonstration instance.  I will have more information soon.  Thank you for the continued interest in this feature.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks again 

Hi @raphrf , I am working with the engineering team to confirm requirements to setup a demonstration instance.  I will have more information soon.  Thank you for the continued interest in this feature.

Hi Everyone,

Quick update.  We have a customization package available for the annotation process.  Currently, it is supported on Android devices only.  The changes will require loading of the customization packages and updating your mobile application.  I am working on some documentation on the steps involved and will reach out to those that have requested the pilot versions.  Thank You.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved