Solved

Workflow for Shipment Screen

• 12 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I had a small customisation project which was working on 2020R2 but seems to have stopped working on 2021R1

The workflow for Shipments (SO3020000) would change the shipment date on the shipment document to todays date when the shipment was confirmed

Attached is screenshot of the workflow, I have tried with =Today() and checked the from schema box to use @Today but neither work. I would appreciate any suggestions

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 16 April 2022, 15:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @aconroy35  This requirement can be done like below. 

• Add Shipment screen using “Add Screen → Customize Existing Screen” → SO302000
  • Expand Actions
  • Select the Confirm Shipment Action
  • In the Field Update tab, provide Shipment Date = Today's date, so that when shipment confirms it will update the Shipment date as today's date.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Naveen, it seems like I was trying to over-engineer it with the workflow modification

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @aconroy35  No problem :) Everyone will do this sometimes :)  I was also over-engineered in the first release of workflow modifications.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved