Solved

Trying to restore snapshot into Local instance and Can't restore database Local instance

• 14 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Could you please provide any suggestions for the following scenario?

To restore the database locally, I have tested the following options. The size of the database is over 25GB, and the versions of Acumatica and the database match.

I created a folder under the Acumatica installation directory, assuming it is located at C:\Program Files\Acumatica\Database\Data\NewFolder. I extracted the contents of the exported snapshot's .zip file into the newly created folder. After that, I run the Acumatica ERP Configuration Wizard. During the Tenant Setup step, I selected the option with the name of the folder (NewFolder) that I had created. However, some errors occurred during the installation, such as 'Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'GLTran_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.GLTran'. The duplicate key value is (2, AP, AP19-21GL000002,1). The statement has been terminated. Table name: GLTran. File name: . Line number: 0.' It seems that some tables have customized fields and their lengths have been extended. I'm not sure if this is related to the issue or not. I ignored the error and continued the process, but the setup was completed with an empty database. I tried modifying the enable/disable features to make the module appear, but nothing could be done. I followed the instructions provided in the following link: https://community.acumatica.com/installation-and-configuration-14/how-to-import-a-large-snapshot-using-the-acumatica-erp-configuration-wizard-387

Figure 1. Show Call Stack in Error

Figure 2. Show Inner Messages in Error

Could you please review this issue and advise me on how to resolve it?

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Oakar

icon

Best answer by pallikasharma11 28 June 2023, 20:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @oakarphyo 

If it has not been tried already can you create a new blank tenant and try to restore the database to it.

You can also refer to the follow community post for reference 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved