Solved

Purchase Order Approval Mapping

• 24 January 2022
  • 4 replies

When I create a Approval Map for Purchase Orders, click on ADD STEP, the Reason Settings disappear from the Rule Action Tab. 

How can I have a Reason for Approval & Reason for Rejection on the Purchase Approval Map?

icon

Best answer by deebhane 24 January 2022, 17:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @lcombrinck55  -   Are you looking for the below. If your looking for something, Can you share the screen shot and elaborate ?

Hi @deebhane

I’m looking for the reason settings. As you can see it is there now, but if I click on ADD STEP > RULE it disappears. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @lcombrinck55 , looks like the reason setting is not available for Purchase 

When you click on  ADD STEP,  the Entity type is freeze  When the Entity Type is PO, the reason code disappears , as it not support for the entity.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

“Rejection Reason” for Bills and Adjustments is also noted here:

Doug Johnson - 165 replies - 5 months ago

If you have immediate needs, you can use the Visual Workflow Engine to build a solution for Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. For Bills and Adjustments, you need to wait until 2022 when you can edit the financial screen workflows.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved