Solved

Installation Error: "Acumatica ERP 2021 R1 cannot be installed. Please install ISS 7 or later and retry the installation."

• 4 June 2021
  • 3 replies

04-Jun-2021

When I attempt to install the ERP 2021 R1 Update 6 version from the downloaded AcumaticaERPInstall.msi file, I receive the error listed in the title above.  I also receve the same error when attempting to install the ERP 2020 R2 Update 11 version.

I have reviewed the “Сan’t get your IIS version from the registry. Probably you don’t have IIS?” error resolution, but I cannot duplicate it.  My registry does not have the key:  Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWAREMicrosoft\InetStp

Please advise.  Thanx.

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 5 June 2021, 01:08

View original

3 replies

Sorry, the error should say “IIS 7”, not “ISS 7”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

In Windows go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, and then click Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane.

Enable the following:

• Web Management Tools > IIS Management Console
  • World Wide Web Services > Application Development Features > .NET Extensibility
  • World Wide Web Services > Application Development Features > ASP.NET
  • World Wide Web Services > Application Development Features > ISAPI Extensions
  • World Wide Web Services > Application Development Features > ISAPI Filters
  • World Wide Web Services > Common HTTP Features > Default Document
  • World Wide Web Services > Common HTTP Features > Static Content
  • World Wide Web Services > Performance Features > Dynamic Content Compression
  • World Wide Web Services > Performance Features > Static Content Compression
  • World Wide Web Services > Security > Request Filtering

And then start Acumatica installation again.

Thanx.  It loaded just fine now.

Also, I found the instructions in the installation guide.

Why it is that I find these things in the documentation only after someone must take the time to spoon-feed it to me?

Sorry for the trouble.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved