Solved

How to Update Acumatica Configuration Wizard

• 31 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have a test/development Acumatica instance running - Build 21.116.0049 . My Acumatica Configuration Wizard is version 21.108.0032. When I try and perform Application Maintenance, it says that work with that instance, I need to use a newer version of the configuration wizard.

However, I cannot seem to figure out how to update the Configuration Wizard. I downloaded the latest installer from Acumatica, did a repair (since there was no option to update) with no success?

How does one update the Configuration Wizard with interfering with the Instance Itself?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 31 March 2022, 19:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @KellyMarchewa 

Did you download the Configurator for the build you need?

Userlevel 1

@kbeatty21  - Well, I feel rather silly. Had always been downloading it from the link provided on Acumatica’s “Open University” course pages. Using builds.acumatica.com worked perfectly. Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved