Solved

Hosting Acumatica PCS on local server

• 29 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

My company previously had Acumatica PCP license, and we had to change to PCS because acumatica stopped selling the perpetual license. Now, our acumatica country agent is insisting that we move to AWS because PCS cannot be hosted on local server. I found multiple online sources saying that both PCS and PCP licenses can be deployed anywhere, on-premises or in a private data center, depending on your preference. But I still wanted to confirm it 

Can we install acumatica PCS on our local server?

icon

Best answer by sweta68 29 May 2023, 08:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @lightman 

Yes, Both Acumatica PCS (Private Cloud Subscription) and PCP (Perpetual Cloud Platform) licenses can be deployed on-premises or in a private data center, depending on your preference and the capabilities of your infrastructure. You can install Acumatica PCS (Private Cloud Subscription) on your local server or in a private data center if you prefer. Acumatica PCS is designed to be deployed on a cloud infrastructure of your choice, whether it's a public cloud provider like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, or an on-premises environment.

Acumatica PCS allows you to have a subscription-based licensing model where you pay for the software on a recurring basis. It provides flexibility in terms of deployment options, enabling you to choose between cloud hosting or hosting on your own infrastructure.

While Acumatica does encourage cloud deployments and provides hosting options through their partners, you are not limited to using a public cloud provider like AWS. You have the freedom to deploy Acumatica PCS on your own local servers or in a private data center if you have the necessary infrastructure and resources.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 2

@sweta68 thanks for the clarification! It was very helpful))

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved