Solved

Error: 'Cash Account' of '[CashAccountCD]' does not exist in the system.

• 25 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Please assist I keep getting the above errors when I try to add a cash account, What could be the cause and how can I fix it.

icon

Best answer by LungileNjakazi37 4 May 2023, 15:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @LungileNjakazi37 I assume the cash account is already setup on the Chart of Accounts screen. Secondly, is this account setup as another cash account already?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes I have already setup the chart of accounts including the cash accounts on there. No it is not. This would have been the first cash account added on the cash account form.

Badge +18

Hello @LungileNjakazi37 ,

Please show  us the Account list → what are the available accounts to select from in the Account Lookup?

On the Chart of Accounts, is the Currency column populated for account 10500?

Are Account - Branch Restriction Groups used in the tenant? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Since this was just an exercise I was completing to practice the company implementation steps, I created a new tenant, and I did not have this problem. But for interest's sake, I still don't understand why the system was not allowing me to add new cash accounts. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Since this was a implementation there were no cash accounts setup, and the system was not allowing me to add new cash accounts.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved