Solved

Device Hub configuration question

• 9 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Have a customer who is asking about the role of the login user used in the Device Hub configuration site screen.   I’ve looked around a bit but can’t seem to find anything that spells out any requirements, etc. for this login user.  The customer would like to create a unique user to enter here, but are there any requirements for the user used in this screen?  Security roles, etc.  thanks.

icon

Best answer by PatrickSchlenker90 26 March 2021, 08:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

My Experience is (because there is, as far as i know, no documentation for this area) :

• Device Hub User need access to this Screens: SM206510, SM206500, SM206540, SM206505, SM206530
  • Device Hub User need the access to the screens, what kind of jobs you wanna handle with the device hub. So if the user should print out the shipment, the device hub user also need access to this Screen...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved