Solved

Transfer community account

• 23 August 2022
  • 1 reply

@Chris Hackett

Hi Chris,

I had a community account on aaghaei@larkgroup.com but considering I am not with my employer anymore, I will appreciate if you transfer all my possible histories and badges and … to my personal email alex.aghaei@yahoo.ca that I have created on the community.

If you look into the previous direct messages, You will find the same request I had while ago but considering at the time I still was working with my employer I decided to put it on hold. The reason I put my request here is I couldn’t send through the direct message as it appears to be disabled for non corporate users.

Also, I am trying to visit Product section but I get the below error. Can you please help with this as well?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 23 August 2022, 06:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @reza.aghaei - please email me at christopher.hackett@acumatica.com. Please note personal registered guest email accounts have no access to product information, KBs, Ideas, etc. That's not something I'll be able to fix for you. Regards, Chris 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved