Solved

Empty Warning: when publishing projects

• 29 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Recently, I’ve been seeing a bunch of blank warnings when I publish projects.

This is happening with projects from different instances of Acumatica.  It starting happening about a week ago.  It is showing these warnings even on older projects that haven’t changed.

The only changes to my system are that I added .Net 8 and a preview release of Visual Studio 2022 so that I could follow along with an online training course.  The version of VS I am using to compile the libraries is still in the release version of VS.

I do not have any idea what might be causing this.  The projects seem to work fine in production.

Has any one else seen this before?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 29 March 2024, 20:19

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

I have. I’ve ignored them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @darylbowman .  That makes me feel a lot better.  Since I posted this today, the errors have gone away.  Hit or miss as to whether they show up.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved