Solved

Trouble in set up Auto Schedule of Process Shipment SO503000

• 14 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi All,

When creating SO type TR, the information of the Customer will be default as MAIN:

I would like to create a Schedule that will auto UPDATE IN all shipments that has customer ID MAIN and Custsomer Name MAIN as below

But it seems this condition doesn't work. Do you have any idea to process with this condition.

Best regards,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by chidao 12 September 2023, 13:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

Please use below suggestions and check once

Thanks

Hi @manikantad18 It doesnt work. Can i ask what does “RAVI P” & “20504119” mean?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

In My scenario

Customer = 20204119

Customer Name= RavI P

Thanks

@manikantad18 In my case, when creating SO type TR (transfer) so it doesn't have a Customer ID or Customer Name.

When Process Shipment, that shipment will be default as Customer ID = Main, Customer Name = Main (Main is the branch name)

so now I want to set up a schedule automatically UPDATE IN for all shipments has SO type TR, I set up the condition Customer ID = MAIN, Customer Name = MAIN as an image on the topic but it doesn't work.

Notes: MAIN is not a specific customer name on our database, it generates automatically for all shipments belonging to SO type TR (transfer)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @chidao  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

HI @Chris Hackett Im still pending on this issue. Don't have any solution yet.

After checking w Acumatica Supporter, this is a defect (current version 22R2) will be fix on 23R2

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing with the community @chidao!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved