Question

Snapshots - What "attachments" specifically are excluded in "Full except Attachments?"

• 17 January 2024
  • 0 replies

I’m hoping to confirm the scope of excluded “attachments” the “"Full except Attachments” and the “Full except Attachments and Wiki” actually refer to as Export Modes for snapshots.  I can see from a snapshot I’ve created with one of these modes that “Incoming Documents” within AP are all removed.  Are there any other modules where “attachments” are removed?  I can also see within Construction/Projects the attachments there are retained with the records, not removed, which is what I would hope to find.  Are there any “gotchas” these export modes may surprise me with?  Looks like the email files under “Time and Expenses” module are also removed for the most part.  I do find three incoming email with attachments, but only three.  We are 2022R2, Build 22.205.0026.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved