Solved

Regarding Acumatica Time is not showing correct

• 8 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Team,

One issue is facing that in acumatica time and system time is different and due to that session expire issue is happens quite alot so i want to fix the issue regarding set the EST time in Acumatica platform so your help is alot to me 

Please find attachment.

Thanks and Regards
Rushabh Shah

@Naveen Boga @laura01 @BenjaminCrisman 

icon

Best answer by npace29 8 December 2022, 20:43

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello Rushabh,

Please select the correct Time Zone in Site Preferences:

Users may select their Personal Time Zone in User Profile (click name in right-corner, choose MyProfile):

I believe the default timeout for an Acumatica site is1 hour; unrelated to your time zone.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Laura,

Thank you for quick replay 

as you can see in below screenshot there is no option for Time Zone change 

and regarding site preferences change i checked and that was proper but if i change anything in site preferences then that is globally changes so i dont know what is issue in my login only i checked with others login in that displaying proper so issue is only with my account so can you please help with other solution.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi,

Apart from the settings on the ‘Site Preferences’ screen or ‘User Profile’, please note that Acumatica takes the time-zone that is set on the Employee record via the linked Calendar. You may try the below to see whether the issue gets fixed.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @npace29 

thank you for the reply,

hope it will work i will update you once i get any update from the teams. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

Apart from the settings on the ‘Site Preferences’ screen or ‘User Profile’, please note that Acumatica takes the time-zone that is set on the Employee record via the linked Calendar. You may try the below to see whether the issue gets fixed.

Hello @npace29 

checked with above solution but the same issue happen again,

i did the changes accordingly and then time showing perfectly but after some time interval automatically its change the time on top of acumatica 

please check on below screenshot i changed the time zone 

then for few minutes time showing properly and then after few minutes going to update the screen then received the error,
for that check below screenshot 

then Received the error unauthorized error 
​​​​​​

So after refresh the page please check the below screenshot time is changed

Time is changed automatically

So can you please let me know what was the issue with acumatica 

Userlevel 4
Badge

We recently upgraded from 2021 R2 to 2022 R2 and have noticed the time in Acumatica is using also displaying incorrect.  It is ignoring the time set in the user profile as well as the employee record.  I did submit a support case to Acumatica.  It was correct in the previous version.  

In the example below, the time on my computer is central time 8:08 am, and the user profile is central as well as the employee calendar.  But the time in Acumatica is mountain time at 7:08 am.

I did enter a support case with Acumatica.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved