Solved

License Monitoring Console Statistics

• 23 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey everyone! 👋 I hope you're doing well. So, I'm diving into the Acumatica API, and I'm curious if anyone knows how to grab the License Monitoring Console Statistics from the API. Screenshot for reference:

Is it doable through Acumatica API, whether it's Rest or Soap? Is there any Endpoint to access this data from Acumatica API-s? Your insights are super valuable, and I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks a bunch in advance! 🙌

Regads!

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 23 November 2023, 16:06

View original

3 replies

Any quick insights would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AcumaticaNewUser,

You can use CB-Rest API. By default there is no entity mapped to the License Monitoring Console screen.

You can extend the default endpoint, add the entity → map the License Monitoring Console screen.

For more details on the extending the endpoint and adding the entity, refer to https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=c450492e-06fe-4563-95c3-efa76975415b

Feel free to post back if you have any questions, Good Luck.!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@AcumaticaNewUser we don’t have a good way of doing that, TBH. 

I may  convert this to Idea to collect opinions on that and we may do it in later releases.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved