Solved

Instance upgrade

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @all,

I wanted to upgrade my instance from  Build version 21.113.0011 to the latest 2023 R1 version. Have already uploaded the SQL database back up format of the system to test the upgrade offline. Have also installed Acumatica configuration wizard of build version 21.113.0011 same as my live instance  and deploy an instance on it to help me test the upgrade offline.

Which place actually should I perform the upgrade? is it on the configuration wizard or on the instance: -System > Management > Process > Apply Updates>Download Package>validate customization……..

Which place exactly?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 20 June 2023, 11:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @helpdesk37

1. Open the Acumatica ERP wizard and confirm the version currently showing which version you are in. It should be Build version 21.113.0011in our case
  2.  Download the Acumatica Build which you would like to Upgrade.
  3. Please reverify the Acumatica release notes and confirm the steps for the Upgrade, In some cases, there are intermediate upgrades required to upgrade the desired version.

For example : Upgrade from 21R1 to 23R1 

• A.2021 R1 An incremental upgrade is required-
    The following steps must be performed in the listed order: 
     1. Upgrade to the latest Version 2022 R2 22.213.0010 build
     2. Upgrade to Version 2023 R1 23.103.0013

1. Install the download version.
  2. Open the Acumatica wizard ( step 1 screenshot ) and confirm the version is updates as you download and installed.
  3.  itNext steps added in the doc

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved