Skip to main content

As Acumatica (understandably) is getting more strict on ERP transactions, I am trying to limit inbound email processing.

Hi @debbiereed72 ,

I’m not current enough in that area to speak exactly to why the setting isn’t working as you expect, but have you tried changing the Automation Schedule ( SM205020 ) for Send/Receive Emails so  it’s set to the action “Send All” instead of “Send/Receive All”?

(Might be an overkill option, but if you want to stop _all_ inbound email processing that should help)

Hi @debbiereed72 ,

I believe that the Incoming Mail Processing check box only indicates if further processing such as Case creating is enabled.  To turn off incoming mail processing completely, we typically blank out the “Incoming Mail Server” field on the Service tab.  The field is optional.

Hope that helps!

Laura

Hi @debbiereed72 ,

I believe that the Incoming Mail Processing check box only indicates if further processing such as Case creating is enabled.  To turn off incoming mail processing completely, we typically blank out the “Incoming Mail Server” field on the Service tab.  The field is optional.

Hope that helps!

Laura

We had the same issue but once followed same step Laura suggested, it worked for us. Had to make sure this highlighted part was blank/deleted