Solved

Blank detail section on journal transaction screen in 2022 R2?

• 18 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’ve replicated this in client sandboxes and the sales demo data (no customizations published) in multiple builds for 2022 R2. Does anyone know if this is a known issue? If so, which build is this expected to be fixed in? 

icon

Best answer by hayleehicks 21 November 2022, 17:52

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @hayleehicks18 

I have noticed a similar problem!  When I right-click the menu to “open in another window”, in version 2022 R1 Build 22.101.0085 shown below, on any client site using Firefox browser, all screens contain large empty space at right and at bottom.  Previous versions did not have this extra space using Firefox on the same laptop.  Is the cause Acumatica, or my Browser?  I am only seeing extra space when right-clicking menu & choosing to open a second window; I don’t see extra space when I choose open in new tab.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01! I tested my blank space issues in Chrome and Firefox and was able to replicate. I just updated my local demo site to the latest build 5, and the blank space on JT screen is still occurring. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

FYI - I chatted with Acumatica support this morning, and they have confirmed this is a known issue. It’s expected to be resolved in build 6 which is slated to be released end of Dec. The workaround for now is to click the Approvals tab and click back to the Details tab.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the information from support @hayleehicks18 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved