Solved

AR customer primary contact

• 27 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I cannot input primary contact in customer. when I type contact and tab to other field, it’s nothing save

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 27 June 2023, 11:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kevinheng21  You can create a new contact for the customers in the Customers screen → CONTACTs tab and click on the SET PRIMARY, so that Primary Contact details will be updated automatically in the General Settings tab.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ok thank. I can input in primary contact in general setting of acumatica 2021R1. but in acumatica 2022R2, I cannot input directly in there that why raise question. so thank for solution

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I cannot input primary contact in customer. when I type contact and tab to other field, it’s nothing save

I am able to create a Primary contact directly as shown in the screen,

Can you confim if any customization is done on custimer sceeen or not?

I did verified in Acumatica 22R2

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kevinheng21  Yes, I have also confirmed in the 22 R2 version and I cannot find any problems. 

As a next step, can you please check the below points and share the info?

• I notice that there are various non-English characters present, which might be causing the issue. Have you tried checking with English letters and able to Save the Primary Contact?
  • If the issue persists, have you made any customizations to the Customers/Contacts screen? If so, try removing the customizations and check again to confirm.
  • Are you encountering any errors when saving the Customer? If yes, could you please provide the TRACE information?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @kevinheng21 I’m also having this issue in version 22.210.0020 even after I removed customizations. How did you handle this issue?

I created a case and escalated with Acumatica but they want me to use a workaround which would be to enter the contact through the customers  screen (AR303000) - contacts tab

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved