Solved

Shopify to Acumatica 2

• 1 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Synchronizing Payment from Shopify to Acumatica, I got this:
“The payment could not be imported because the SO064037 sales order has been fully invoiced. Create the payment manually on the Payments and Applications (AR302000) form and apply it to the invoice.”
Yes I agree, we receive this order 2 days ago, and we shipped it and invoiced. customer paid it today.
 Why Acumatica cannot create Payment? What setting I have to check? 

icon

Best answer by smarenich 4 April 2023, 19:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does anyone from Acumatica read this forum? Or we are like a n abandoned kids on a desert island?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @davidg - The community experts are all volunteers and do try to respond/answer as many queries as possible. If you don’t get response, please use your support option. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @davidg,

Due to the number of questions, expert are usually focusing on the areas of their expertise. I would recommend you to ask Retail-Commerce related questions on the corresponding forum - https://community.acumatica.com/retail-commerce-113. This way you increase your chances to get faster reply. 

Related to your question. This was by design in the Acumatica version 2022r2 and below. Because, when an order is invoiced, payment has to be linked to invoice, not to order. As a workaround, I would recommend to sync orders and payments together, then payment will be linked to order in full and after invoicing will be transferred to invoice.

We have fixed this problem in 2023r1 version that was release today. Hopefully after an upgrade you will see an improvement.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Per @smarenich moving to Retail-Commerce

Userlevel 1
Badge

smarenich Thanks.  Now I will not look for a black cat in a dark room…

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved