Question

Exporting Customer Account and Shipping Addresses using Export Scenario

• 15 March 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have an export scenario set up to export using the Customer screen layout to an excel file.  I am trying to export the following records from the Customer screen and want to use a Source restriction to restrict the export to a couple particular customer classes.

When I run it using the source filter (and not setting the customer id to ‘=every’, the address field data for the account and shipping addresses that are exported are all the same as the first customer, although other fields do export correctly.

Any thoughts on what I can do to make this right so I can use source restrictions? My testing of using the =’every’ for customer ID and a source restriction results in no data being prepared all all.  The example below has the =every, but removing it is what gives me the same data in the address fields for all records.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved