Solved

Unmap notes from Shopify

• 30 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Anyone know how to prevent note synching between Shopify <> Acumatica? I assumed it was possible through the Sales Order entity > Import Mapping, but that doesn’t seem to be working.

I’ve tried both of these options to no avail:

We use the Notes field in Acumatica extensively and we have instances where the order resyncs with Shopify and the Notes are overridden, so we are trying to prevent that from happening.

icon

Best answer by mikeho 31 October 2023, 02:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mikeho , you’re on the right track, but try this instead:

This should do it for you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Yuri Karpenko - to clarify, I’m trying to prevent the Notes field in Acumatica from getting overwritten by the Notes field in Shopify.

I tried the mapping you proposed but I’m still seeing the notes from Shopify coming over to Acumatica in the initial order sync.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mikeho would you be able to resync a few items to see if that updates?

adding @estebanperalta54 who may be able provide some insight!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@iqraharrison48 - well, I don’t know what to think now. I tried some more tests as you suggested with resyncing an order with various different import mappings and it looks like this is the one that works:

I already had this set previously and was seeing notes get overridden. Not sure what that means, but I guess I’ll need to continue testing. 

Thanks, everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mikeho , thank you for the clarification. For the import side of things, the screenshot you shared above is unorthodox (columns are shuffled), so I was confused at first. But yes, the mapping you’re showing in your recent screenshot is the one that works.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved