True Commerce Package for Acumatica 2023R2 Unavailable/ It's December

• 20 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

We would like to upgrade to Acumatica 2023 R2 but are being delayed waiting on True Commerce upgraded package.

Has anyone else experienced the delay or maybe you have the package?

It is interesting that the package is not available for 2023R2 since it has been released a few months ago.

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Evan,

I am on the ISV team at Acumatica and have reached out to my contacts at TrueCommerce.  You can contact Melissa Foulke as listed below for assistance.

Melissa Foulke | Sales Executive Mid Market

Melissa.Foulke@truecommerce.com

TrueCommerce | www.truecommerce.com

724.940.5520, opt. 7, ext. 9299| Direct: 401.343.0018

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @FoyMainor 

Our VAR has reached out to there contact at TrueCommerce already as received that they have not issue an upgrade package.

I appreciate that you have reached out as well.  TC is the last package needed to upgrade to 2023R2; we are running 2022R1 which Acumatica no longer supports.

Let me know if you have any luck with TC.

Thank you

@EvanG 

Hi Evan,

I would like to assist with your question. TrueCommerce is compatible with Acumatica 2023R2 and our quality assurance testing is complete. If you want to reach out to me directly I can assist. 
@MelissaFoulke
TrueCommerce
Melissa.Foulke@TrueCommerce.com

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @MelissaFoulke 

Thank you for the update.  I passed on the information to our VAR; last I heard from them they couldn’t get the updated TC package for 2023R2.

Happy Holidays

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved