Skip to main content

Shopify B2B vs Big Commerce B2B

• 25 June 2024
  • 3 replies

We are reviewing switching from Big Commerce to Shopify.  We are stuggling with cost effectively customizing our Big Commerce store.  Is Shopify B2B a good solution that can be customized cost effectively? 

3 replies

Hi Doug,

We’re working on several Shopify B2B stores that are integrated with Acumatica for our customers.
I’d be happy to have a call with you if you’d like to discuss customizations and what can be achieved with Shopify.

We’re accredited Shopify Experts and have been working exclusively with Shopify for the last decade.
Here’s a link through to our Shopify Partners profile - https://www.shopify.com/partners/directory/partner/cyberworkshop

Here’s a couple of stores we’ve built recently that are running Shopify B2B integrated with Acumatica (MYOB Advanced)

Best regards,

Ben Viall 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dougmcbride79 , there is no perfect solution. Everything depends on the specifics. I would not recommend making a decision unless you can clearly spell out your requirements and have an agency sign on each one of them.

Userlevel 1

Hi Doug @dougmcbride79,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your BigCommerce store. We would like to speak with you to learn more about your needs and offer our support. Can I have your email address?

Colleen Shea

Senior Manager, Technology Partnerships

BigCommerce