Question

Sales Tax for every state with no integration

• 25 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Who out there has configured sales tax to run from within Acumatica for nearly every state?

Due to our extreme ecommerce order volume, tax integrations are becoming very expensive.

However, we only need to calculate 500-750 total transactions per year across 5 tenants and 40 states, the rest are already calculated or exempt. 

We’re going to the Summit next week and will meet with Vendors other than Avalara and Vertex. I’ve seen TaxJar mentioned. 

This one seems to be built but not fully approved by Acumatica: Connect Sales Tax Solutions with ERP and eCommerce Platforms | Wolters Kluwer

I’m looking at getting at maybe getting subscription for rates from Real-time sales & use tax rates | Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE | Thomson Reuters which is where Wolters Kluwer’s integration gets its rates from I believe.  I’d create an import scenario to update the rates if we went this route.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved