Question

Product availability sync issue: Error on location_id : Required parameter missing or invalid;

• 27 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We just upgraded to 23R1. Prepare Data works for the Product Availability entity, however when we try to Process Data for this entity all of the records fail with the following error: 

Error on location_id : Required parameter missing or invalid;

Anyone else have any experience with this type of error? My understanding is the Location ID is not a required field under the INVENTORY SETTINGS > WAREHOUSE MAPPING FOR INVENTORY EXPORT of the Shopify Store in Acumatica; does this error imply differently?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mikeho , I haven’t seen this error before, but my approach to troubleshooting would be:

1. Make sure that if you don’t want to specify warehouses for your Shopify feed, set the Warehouse Mode to All Warehouse on the Inventory Settings tab of the Shopify Stores screen. If this doesn’t work -
  2. Use Specific Warehouses, and add all warehouses to the table. See if it fixes your issue.

Thanks, and good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mikeho Hope the issue is resolved. If not, please create a case with Acumatica support. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@KarthikGajendran it is not yet resolved, and yes, our VAR has already created a case with Acumatica support.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved