Solved

Product Availability Doesn't Sync with Real-Time Sync

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have some items on Shopify assigned to non-Acumatica locations (drop-ship), I want that when the item does show up as available in a Acumatica warehouse it should sync to Shopify. 

It doesn’t sync with the real-time sync or the manual processing. Only when I sync the item through the sync history screen. 

What do I need to do to get it synced in real time?

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 15 August 2023, 00:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jeff96 , there could be a number of reasons for this. Does real time sync for inventory work for other items? Can you pinpoint any commonality between those items that are not synced automatically? What status the inventory sync records show you in the Sync History after you adjust the inventory in Acumatica?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 , there could be a number of reasons for this. Does real time sync for inventory work for other items? Can you pinpoint any commonality between those items that are not synced automatically? What status the inventory sync records show you in the Sync History after you adjust the inventory in Acumatica?

1. Sync works well for items set up on Shopify with the Acumatica warehouse location
  2. Commonality is that those items have a warehouse on Shopify that is not in Acumatica
  3. Sync history shows “Processed” “Updated Externally” 
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jeff96 , maybe you can set up that warehouse in Acumatica, as well as in Shopify and map them on the Shopify Stores screen? That should resolve the issue, it seems, since you say that other inventory is syncing without an issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved