Solved

Import Scenario to Sync Items to Shopify

• 18 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m trying to build an import scenario to be able to re-sync only certain items to Shopify. Rather than doing a full preparation and sync. 

I’m having trouble with the mapping. Has anyone done this? 

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 18 January 2024, 19:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jeff96 , depends on what entities you’re trying to sync. I don’t think you can build an import scenario for SYNC HISTORY or PROCESS DATA screens.

One workaround would be: create an import scenario to update those entities (say, product data), and then use Incremental prepare and process. Do you think this will work with you?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 , depends on what entities you’re trying to sync. I don’t think you can build an import scenario for SYNC HISTORY or PROCESS DATA screens.

One workaround would be: create an import scenario to update those entities (say, product data), and then use Incremental prepare and process. Do you think this will work with you?

Thank you, I’ll do that. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Jeff96 were you able to create an import scenario? I’m working on one for Customers and running into some trouble to create a new Sync History record.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I got, I had the Actions and Dialogue boxes in the wrong place.  

I created a post with details on how to create/recreate a sync history. 
How to rebuild Shopify Sync History after deleting it | Community (acumatica.com)​​​​​​​

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved