Solved

Client has a WooCommerce store and a Shopify store can you leverage two different native connectors in a single instance of Acumatica

• 17 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is it possible to leverage two different native connectors for WooCommerce and Shopify for two different tenants in a single Acumatica instance.

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 17 August 2023, 17:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MikeBasone , yes, you can do that, but you will need subscription to two connectors.

Badge
  • Thanks, Yuri.
    Is there any issues that I should be aware of using multiple connectors, based on your experience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MikeBasone , if you have customers in both websites with the same email addresses, it could be a challenge to manage, as they may be providing different information, also there price classes are usually different for 2 sites. Also, product categories - you will want to manage that directly in e-commerce. Other than that, you should be fine. Although, I’m confused about you mentioning the WordPress connector, since it’s not native, as far as I know...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved