Skip to main content
Solved

Urgent help needed! I "broke" the Appointments GI. How do I fix it?

How do I fix the GI for Appointments? I would like to restore this GI to it’s “out-of-the-box” configuration. 

Thank you!

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@jsudak Do you have brand new instance of the same version. If yes, please export and import into your instance.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I do not have a brand new instance of the same version. We have a Test System (sandbox), but the Test System (sandbox) version is different from my Production Tenant version, so I have nowhere I can copy the GI from. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What version are you on? If i have a local version the same i will attach it here.

Userlevel 4
Badge

2023R2

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@jsudak  Attached here

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for the Opportunities file. Do you have one for Service Appointments? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here you go

Userlevel 4
Badge

GENIUS!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!  😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Sorry, I was shared Opportunities GI. Thanks @dcomerford  for sharing the Appointments GI.

Hope you had resolved the GI issues now.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Resolved. Thank you both!

Userlevel 4
Badge

I need additional help. I imported the CR-Opportunities file Naveen provided, and now our Opportunities GI won't work. Does someone have a file for CR-Opportunities 2023R2? 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jsudak Try this one

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thak you Dermot. The Appointments GI is fixed.

Now I need a file for CR-Opportunities 2023R2, as our Opportunities GI is not working.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @jsudak

You might have some issues because there are multiple versions of 23R2, and there’s a chance that some reports have been changed between the 2 versions.

You can check exact version of your instance by click on Tools → About at the top right corner of any screen of the instance.

I’m attaching the CR-Opportunities GI from 23.206.0006 version.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you. I am still having an issue. When the GI opens it looks ok.

When I click the Hyperlink for the Opportunity ID, I am not directed to the Opportunity but get returned to the Home Page of Acumatica. I will meet with my VAR and see if they can clear up the problem. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

When you click on the ID, you’re redirected from the Generic Inquiry to the actual screen responsible for the Opportunities.

The reason for it might be some security/role configurations, which makes either entire screen, or some records hidden for you.

Another possible cause might be that the screen CR304000 Opportunities is corrupted as well on your instance. 

You can try to go to the screen manually by replacing CR3040P9 into CR304000 at the address bar of your browser. If you’re still redirected to the home screen - something’s wrong with the Opportunities screen, not the GI. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you again. I will try all of the above and see what occurs. I really appreciate the quick responses and all the help!  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Issue resolved. I adjusted Access Rights, and all is working appropriately. Thank you for all the help!