Solved

Unreleased AR Documents count

• 9 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m in the process of creating an indicator for a client with all unreleased AR documents.

Unfortunately it’s not a Generic Inquiry type screen I could just replicate and use in scorecard KPI dashboard widget. I tried to build a Generic Inquiry but linking ARInvoice with ARPayment brings no results.

Is there any way of creating such an indicator for a dashbaord? Maybe I’m linking the DB tables just wrong.

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 9 December 2020, 15:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mcollins46,

The “Release AR Documents” processing screen uses the BalancedARDocument DAC, which you can also use from a Generic Inquiry. Make sure to filter on the Released field to only have unreleased documents.

If you need additional fields from the ARInvoice or ARPayment tables, do a left join on these tables as well.

Let me know if that works or if you need more detailed instructions!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved