Solved

Trial Balance Summary with Branches not showing all branches

• 6 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team, I made this report worked up to show 1 branch (client has around 150 branches or more), and shows one account, but I need to show account by branch example 10100 by each branch it exist, I also modify a Trial Balance Detail by Branch, but i could not make the report to group by Account, as it would also group by subaccount (removed all subaccount grouppings and nothing), I dont know if somebody can help has worked something like this or can direct me on what I am doing wrong. Attached is the Report.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 6 December 2023, 15:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @martingaxiola Assuming that you are looking for a report - Trial Balance by Branch. Please confirm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @martingaxiola You should consider building ARM tool (financial reports) of Acumatica with the Report Definition with Rowset, Columnset and Unitset. Let me know if you have any queries or assistance on this.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @martingaxiola Assuming that you are looking for a report - Trial Balance by Branch. Please confirm.

Yes, but is on my clients as Trial Balance Detail by Branch (GL), wich groups by Branch, Account and Subaccount, that report would be great if I could removed the subaccount grouping to have only Branch / Account combinations. I tried that (TB Summary and Detail have similar report designer settings), but cant make it where the subaccounts will stop segregating the report.  And on the one that I have attached, i cant make where the data from all branches subaccounts will show up.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

We end up using Velixo (our client has it) to do the report. Thank you for your help. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved