Solved

Total Unit Cost Added in Kit Assembly but some Lines show $0 unit cost

• 24 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi @everyone,

Is anyone knows why some of the line items in the Kit assembly screen shows $0 under Unit Cost tab? I added it via GI. Each items has their unit cost and component qty.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 November 2023, 14:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bbdragonfly 

The Unit cost on each item comes  the individual item. Therefore, either the item has NO last cost or the field is also editable and whoever created the assembly put $0.00 as the unit cost. 

Hi @kandybeatty49 , my question is how come that in my Kit assembly screen, the unit cost shows $0 even the components has their unit cost. Also, the Unit cost Tab here is not editable.

How do we add the Unit cost, Ext. cost & Total cost to our Kit Assembly screen?  When we click on the filter there doesn't seem to be an option to add these?

Thanks

Sara

Hi @kandybeatty49 can you help me solve this concern?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bbdragonfly 

I have a feeling that this may be something that needs to be sent to Acumatica support, it may be a bug on the GI. When I create a kit in my local, it was for 5 units. The total of 1 unit should be $342.77. Which is the Last Cost of the item. The valuation method is Average.

The kit Assembly is created and released. The total for those 5 units is $1713.85, however the Unit Cost does not populate. 

ON the GI, I tried to change the INTran>Unit Cost to INRegister>Unit Cost and I got the same results on the GI

I could not find documentation either on what should be on that GI to verify what information it is pulling. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

How do we add the Unit cost, Ext. cost & Total cost to our Kit Assembly screen?  When we click on the filter there doesn't seem to be an option to add these?

Thanks

Sara

HI @saravisserNZ 

Are you looking at the Kit Assembly screen or the GI for kits assembled?

Hi @kandybeatty49, this is in our Kit Assembly screen, currently we only see the unit cost on each line, it doesn't seem to include what the above screen shots show, ext cost, total cost.

Also where do we see the average cost for a total of the particular kit?

Thanks

Sara

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved